Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Cards

This card is a lift of one that I found on Pinterest.  Sent it off to a wonderful friend who had surgery.  The only stamp is the heart which is Purple Onion Designs.  I drew out the Bandaid.
This is another card I borrowed the design from Pinterest.  I did change it a wee bit. Sent it out for a Graduation Card. Stamps are all Stampin Up. 
This card is for my wonderful Aunt who sent me a little tote bag from London that has a picture of an adorable Westie on it.  I hand drew the Westie using Kim Niles as my inspiratio.  The stamps are the heart and sentiment which are both Stampin Up.  Colored with Copics.
Thanks for Stopping By!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Love that bandaid card, great grad card too, isn't pinterest a great place for inspiration, excellent drawing of the westie, way too cute!

    ReplyDelete