Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some more Cards

This card is a photo that I found online and really liked.  The Hey There is Paper Smooches. 

I really like this Memory Box die cut.  The Thanks is Stampin Up.

I based this card on one that I found on Pinterest.  The Thank You is Purple Onion Designs.  I made the little Flower out of some old yarn.

The flower is done with some fibers and I rolled the middle with another piece of fiber.  The sentiment is Paper Artsy.

This card was done for an anniversary of a friend's parents.  The airplane, banner and sentiment are Prickly Pear Stamps.  Used a Memory Box die. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie!! What a treat to find all these gorgeous cards on your blog. I've had a nice visit looking at all your art! Love that you are actually making things that inspired you on pinterest...i just collect ideas!! Love the yarn flowers, will have to remember that one!! Hope you're doing well! Hugs, Ivanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I would have to say those flower cards are my favorites, love using the fibers on the cards, gives great texture. The memory box die is neat, like the shadow you gave to it on the first one and the plane scene on the last is so cool!

    ReplyDelete