Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some Pinning and some Art to Abandon

These first two cards are based on some cards that I found on Pinterest.  The flower is my design.  I drew it out and then cut from Basic Grey.  Added some ink stitches.  The Sentiment is Purple Onion Designs.  Made the banner by positioning in square punch and cutting.  
 This card is my take on a pinterest card.  I cut out a piece of paper to cover cardstock with an oval in the middle and sponged blue, green and yellow dye inks only into the oval.  The butterfly is Close to My Heart.  The sentiment is Stamping Up.  I drew in the grass using a Copic Marker. 
This is a little piece of art that I did.  It really captures the personality of my little Maggie.  Maggie image is based on drawings I have seen on the Internet.  The sentiment is Eat Cake Graphics.  I colored with Tombow Markers using them as watercolors. 
 These next three pieces are ones  did for a project called Art Abandonment.  This where you create a piece of art and leave it somewhere for someone to find and enjoy.  It is a group on FaceBook.   The first two are based on an image I found on the Internet.  The third is using the same flower design that I used for the card above.  I painted the first two using Tombow Markers as watercolors.  The third is done using acrylic paints.  The canvas size is 3x3. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  I really do appreciate it. 

1 comment:

  1. Annie these are all so fun, I LOVE the pieces you made for Art Abandonment!!

    ReplyDelete